How to Take Care of your Virgin Hair?
- Apply a moisture rich Conditioner and comb hair, starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp.
- Leave Conditioner in for at least 15 minutes or more
- Do not massage the hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Scrunch hair gently to enhance the curls.
- When damp, apply a dime size of an anti-frizz alcohol free hair serum.For soft kinks, a curl cream may be required for a more tamed look,
- Let air-dry
- Do not use oil products or excessive products on curly hair, it will cause matting.
- Do not brush or comb hair when dry, it will cause hair to frizz and may cause hair to tangle.
- Important NOTE: Conditioner only wash is recommended at least once a week
Bed Time Care
- Before going to bed, put your hair in one big high ponytail (pineapple), wear a satin scarf or bonnet.
- After waking up, untie ponytail.
- Spray hair with a water bottle and comb through section by section using a wide tooth comb starting from the roots to the top.
- Scrunch hair gently.
- Let air-dry.
- Do not touch when wet. This causes the hair to get big and frizzy.
- Brush or comb through to style.
- Apply an alcohol-free or smoothing hair serum for shine as needed.